Seahorse Beach Bungalows Pet Policy
- Credit card must be on file. Owner’s credit card will be charged for any damage done in the bungalow by their pets and for additional cleaning services required as a result of pet activity. Example: Excessive shedding.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture or beds at any time.
- Do not allow dogs to constantly bark and disturb guests.
- You are totally liable for your pet and their actions. Seahorse Beach Bungalows cannot be held liable for any pet actions.
- Pets must be on a leash. Only registered pets are allowed on property.
- Pets must be declared upon making a reservation. Failure to do so results in automatic cancelation with no deposit refund.
- Sneaking a pet in a bungalow results in a $100 nightly pet fee.
- Pet fee is $10 daily each plus tax. Monthly fee is $150 plus tax. Maximum two
pets per bungalow.
- Please take your pets for a walk away from the hotel when they have to do their business. Please pick up animal waste and dispose in dumpster. Do not let your pet do their business on the property.
- Do not leave dog unattended in bungalow.
- Failure to follow pet policy will result in owners and pet(s) being asked to leave without a refund.
Guests agree to the terms above upon making reservation.
Certificate with Bring Fido at the top and the following text: Fidos' Favorite. This award is proudly presented to Seahorse Beach Bungalows for achieving a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 bones from BringFido.com customers in the last twelve months.
Signed by Melissa Haliburton, Founder and CEO. 2014 Award Winner. Signed with "paw print" by Ace Haliburton, Director of Barketing.